Our safety and hygiene measures
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority.
Having carefully implemented all the measures and safety precautions during the 2020 summer season, we have come through it absolutely unscathed – this success is, of course, also due to the great sense of responsibility of our guests! We will tackle the current 2021 season with the same care and attentiveness. Our in-house protocols not only meet the Covid-19 hygiene and infection prevention guidelines, but also guarantee the highest safety standards for our guests, while maintaining the quality of our services for a relaxing stay. To ensure that the measures we take remain comprehensive and appropriate in the future, we will continue to closely follow developments around the world, the recommendations of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the laws and guidelines of the Italian government.
Overview of the measures taken in our hotel:
- At check-in we adopt procedures to check the health of our guests
- Hand sanitiser gel is available in our rooms and common areas
- Protective masks are available for guests at an extra charge, if required
- A first aid kit is available
- The large size of our hotel plays to your advantage.
- Electronic payment is available
- We observe social distancing rules
- Protective panels and screens have been installed to separate staff and guests in certain areas
Cleaning and sanitising
- We use chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- We wash sheets, towels and laundry according to local authority guidelines
- We disinfect our rooms between stays
- Guests can choose to cancel the cleaning service during their stay
- We pay particular attention to ventilating common areas
- Our rooms are subject to regular ventilation and strict sanitation with certified equipment and products, with particular attention to the main contact areas (e.g. switches, handles, remote controls, doors, etc.)
- Common areas and especially critical points (door handles, reception counters, common bathrooms, lift, etc.) are regularly sanitised with certified products
- The water quality in the swimming pools is monitored regularly. Chlorine prevents viruses from surviving
- Both sun loungers and parasols are regularly sanitised
- Social distancing is possible thanks to the large areas available
- Dishes, cutlery, glasses and other tableware are sterilised
- Buffets are accessible as usual when following the usual safety measures (currently, using disposable gloves and a mask)
- Strict hygiene guidelines according to HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) are followed during food processing and dish preparation.
- Locally-sourced products are used for our dishes wherever possible
- Our staff follow the safety protocols specified by the local authorities
- All staff have been trained in the new safety measures
- Depending on the department, our staff use safety equipment such as masks and gloves as required by the regulations in force
- You are asked to follow the safety measures in force at the time of your stay. Distancing, hygiene and the use of a mask where necessary is requested
- All hotel services are operating normally
Subject to change without notice. Our measures are continuously adapted to the requirements and guidelines of the WHO and the Italian government. Last updated 9 June 2021